the little world of sarayane Forum Index

the little world of sarayane
Petit forum de ma ct

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bienvenue Guest

12 juillet: Immortal Egypt  

http://sarayaneworld.xooit.fr/t439-Immortal-Egypt-12-juillet-si-preview-ok.htm

19 juillet: Crazy Egypt  

http://sarayaneworld.xooit.fr/t440-Crazy-Egypt-19-07.htm#p11717

A diffuser partout / To diffuse everyway
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    the little world of sarayane Forum Index -> Blabla -> To talk about...
Previous topic :: Next topic  
agata68
Super team

PostPosted: Sat 13 Oct - 19:26 (2012)    Post subject: A diffuser partout / To diffuse everyway Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply! I also have Firefox,I tried with another browser-there is also no access ,kittyscrap goes 15th kit, had to send their work to the post, only I don't know-did she get . Sad

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 13 Oct - 19:26 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sarayane
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 13 Oct - 19:42 (2012)    Post subject: A diffuser partout / To diffuse everyway Reply with quote

You can send her your layout by facebook in the worse case,no?
I must the computer for the moment but I will see if I can find a solution to your problem!

agata68
Super team

PostPosted: Sat 13 Oct - 19:44 (2012)    Post subject: A diffuser partout / To diffuse everyway Reply with quote

OK,thank you!

Sarayane
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 13 Oct - 19:50 (2012)    Post subject: A diffuser partout / To diffuse everyway Reply with quote

I've seen on facebook some girls to take about this problem... It must be a dns problem... It must be ok within 1 or 2 days...  Confused

agata68
Super team

PostPosted: Sat 13 Oct - 19:52 (2012)    Post subject: A diffuser partout / To diffuse everyway Reply with quote

thank you very much, -I will wait

agata68
Super team

PostPosted: Sun 14 Oct - 07:09 (2012)    Post subject: A diffuser partout / To diffuse everyway Reply with quote

today has access to the forums,the problem is solved 

agata68
Super team

PostPosted: Thu 20 Dec - 00:03 (2012)    Post subject: A diffuser partout / To diffuse everyway Reply with quote

dear girls,I have
temporary a problem with the Internet,there is no output on some forums,very bad loaded sites, don't lose me " I'll be with you

just in case-in advance to you all merry Christmas and happy new year! Okay Razz

agata68
Super team

PostPosted: Mon 24 Dec - 10:26 (2012)    Post subject: A diffuser partout / To diffuse everyway Reply with quote

I congratulate all with coming holidays! Merry Christmas and happy New year!

Last edited by agata68 on Tue 25 Dec - 22:23 (2012); edited 1 time in total
Sarayane
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 24 Dec - 11:23 (2012)    Post subject: A diffuser partout / To diffuse everyway Reply with quote

Wow!!! what a wonderful layout again!!! Have a good Holidays too Irina!!!

kalinoou

PostPosted: Mon 24 Dec - 17:09 (2012)    Post subject: A diffuser partout / To diffuse everyway Reply with quote

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

lady
Super team

PostPosted: Mon 24 Dec - 17:23 (2012)    Post subject: A diffuser partout / To diffuse everyway Reply with quote

woowww!! very beautiful agata! Merry christmas et happy new year !!!!

DST, Pinterest, DDR, scrap-gatuit.fr, CSD, MSAD et Mymemory mais ok uniquement avec leur lien boutique!

Visit poster’s website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    the little world of sarayane Forum Index -> Blabla -> To talk about... All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation